The Cleaners Liverpool People Count On
Contact us on 0151 673 0041 and get chatting to one of our advisers about making your appointment. It only takes about five minutes, and we've also got a simple online booking form, which you can find over on our contact us page.
Using Our House Cleaners Gets You a Whole Lot of Benefits!
Why not exchange those few minutes you've got spare... for hours of free time in the future! Give us a call, quickly set your appointment, and take advantage of services that give you:
- Specialist cleaning delivered using state-of-the-art equipment chosen for each service, like our fantastic hot water extraction carpet cleaning equipment
- Dedicated house cleaners who get vetted and background-checked before they start working for us
- 24-hour a day care and support every time, with both online and over the phone options
- A wide variety of booking slots, including weekends and Bank Holidays
- Competitive rates, and a free quote upfront so you always know what the lay of the land is
- Full insurance cover, so you can rest and relax while we get to work!
Options For Domestic Cleaning And a Whole Lot More!
What can we do for you today?
- Carpet Cleaning: delivered using our highly effective hot water extraction equipment, this service gives your fabric a whole new lease of life!
- Oven Cleaning: why spend hours on your knees scrubbing away at your oven when our fully trained and hard working team can do if for you?
- Domestic Cleaning: regular appointments with this brilliant service can keep your whole home clean and tidy without you lifting a finger!
- Spring Cleaning: get a breath of fresh air for your whole home with this great service. Choose the tasks and get our team to do them for you.
- Deep Cleaning: get a thorough cleanse for any size or type of property, and count on a powerful and lasting clean from experienced professionals.
- After Builders Cleaning: the dirt and mess that sometimes can be left behind by even well-meaning builders are easy for our cleaners to get rid of.
- End of Tenancy Cleaning: make sure that your landlord gives you your deposit back with no questions asked, with this highly reliable service.
Full Insurance Cover For Everything, Including End of Tenancy Cleaning
We know that hiring people you don't know and inviting them into your home can feel a bit stressful, which is why we take big steps when it comes to giving you peace of mind. No matter whether you're hiring us for a one-off service like end of tenancy cleaning, or for regular domestic services, you're always covered by our comprehensive insurance policies. That's phase one. Phase two is a full reference checking and vetting procedure for every single member of our staff. We only hire the most dedicated local cleaners, and make sure that everyone on our team has been extensively trained before their first appointment, and regularly afterwards too. Don't be surprised if you see our teams in the field accompanied by one of our experienced quality control supervisors - they're there to make sure you keep getting the very best whenever you hire us!